ANNA MARIA GOLL
Return to Family Index
THE STORY AS I KNOW IT
Anna Maria Goll was born May 7, 1687 in Bessingen, Wurttemberg, Germany. A Maier Genealogy was written in the 1930's while a family member was living in Germany. However, I also have a copy of the Protestant church records of Bissingen microfilmed by the LDS library. The handwriting is in old German and the spelling varies but the detail matches what had been discovered in the 1930s. Her parents were Hans George Goll and Anna Maria Ehni. Western European Chruch Records, LDS, film #1055840, 1612-1774
.Anna Maria Goll
married Johannes Maier on
Sept. 18, 1710 in Bissingen, Wurttemberg, Germany. They
had five known
children, all born in Bissingen:
1. Hans Georg born April 5, 1716 died a month later and his twin
2. Hans Michael born April 5, 1716 died within the week
3. Johannes born Oct 17, 1719 either died same day or was still born.
4. Johann Michael born Sept 4, 1720 wed Maria Ursula Kautter and died 1793.
5. Anna Maria born May 4, 1724 wed Jakob Blass. She died in 1755.
Johannes died Dec. 10, 1753 at the age of 65. Anna Maria died Dec. 9, 1763.
In the area around Stuttgart, there are 3 towns that could fit the name "Bissingen". They are Bissingen, Bisingen, and Bissingen an der Teck. After a careful study of the 1930's document we believe it is the Bissingen an der Teck. Close by there is a Dettingen unter Teck. These villages are south east of Stuttgart.
If you know the answer please CONTACT US
Return to Top of Page
Maier_Associates: © Copyright 2012
Date Last Edited: 7/9/2012