FRANCIS MANN SR
& Elizabeth Page
Return to Home Page
Francis Mann Sr. was born about 1700 in Surrey England. His parents were Robert and Isabel Mann. This and other Mann information is from the Ancestral File. We will work to confirm all data from other sources.
Elizabeth Page was born 1704 also in Surry England. Her parents are unknown.
Francis married Elizabeth Page before 1720 in England. They immigrated to southern Virginia after their marriage. Their first child was born in Henrico County, where Richmond is found. Soon after they moved to Amelia County.
The children of Francis and Elizabeth were:
1. Cain Mann born 1720
2. Lucy Mann born 1722
3. Page Mann born 1726
4. Francis Mann born about 1728 in Amelia County VA.
5. Robert Mann born 1732. He died in Halifax Ct
6. Alleman Ableman Mann born 1734 and died about 1761
7. John Mann born 1736
8. Joel Mann born 1738. He died 1770 in Amelia county
9. Agnes Mann born 1742
Francis died in Amelia County, Virginia on or about Dec. 27, 1753. Elizabeth was left a widow but we do not know when she died.
If you know the answer please CONTACT US.
1. Where were Francis and Elizabeth born in Surry?
2. Where and when did Elizabeth die?
3. Fill out their lives. I.e. did they own property, leave wills, serve the court.
Return to Top of Page
Maier_Associates: © Copyright 1999
Last Saved on: 8/31/1999