ANNA Last Nane Unknown
Return to Family Index
Anna LNU, also known as Ann, was born
between 1670 &1675 probably Long Island New York. Her parents
and birth place are unknown.
1. Nehemiah Bowne born 1708
2. Peter Bowne born 1710 wed Deliverance Holmes. He died in 1773 in Lower Freehold
No daughters were named but it is possible that Avis Bowne was the daughter of Ann and Andrew. Avis was born about 1707 and wed John Baird Jr. John Baird Jr. died in 1747. His will stated that the co-executors were to be Avis, his wife and Peter Bowne.
On.1707, May 7, Rev. John Bray,, Baptist minister was a witness
to the will of Govenor Andrew Bowne. He had been appointed
Deputy Governor in 1699. Andrew died the same year
that Peter was born, 1710. It is not known where he is
buried. Two years later Ann Bowne
married The Rev. John Bray. On Ancestry.com was
information from firstname.lastname@example.org stating that Ann
and Rev. Bray had sons.
1. Andrew Bray, born July 1, 1713, Middletown, NJ, d. June 22, 1789, Hopewell Township, NJ.
2. Daniel Bray, b. March 28, 1716, d. 1778
The Reverend John Bray died about 1716; his wife Ann
survived him and renounced administration on his estate in favor
of her "son-in-law" John Bray, son by Rev.
Bray's first marriage.
It is not known when Ann died. .
If you know the answer please CONTACT US
1. When was Ann born?
2. who were her parents?
3. When did she marry Andrew Bowne?
4. What are the names and birth date of all her children?
5. When did she die and where is she buried?
Return to Top of Page
Maier_Associates: © Copyright 2022
Date created: 9/21/2011
Date edited: 12/22/2014
Date edited 10/17/2019
Date edited 6/24/2021
Date edited 4/10/2022